Friday, June 18, 2010

So I thought . . .

So I originally thought this blog was going to be about some funny times in the life of my poor husband who is surrounded by women. Well, this is not going to be the case. We have made a decision in our family that will change our lives forever, we are hoping in a good way. Sy is accepting a job that will take him away from Arizona for at least one year. He is going for a wonderful cause and the increased salary will allow us to catch up some old debt and gain some stability in our financial department. The girls and I are very sad that he will be gone for a year, but we are all very supportive of what he is doing and why he is going. We are aware that we will be making sacrifices as well as he will by buckeling down on our budget and saving every penny we can. This year will be hard, but I know this is a good decision for our family. Please keep our family in your prayers in hopes that the girls and I can handle Sy being away and that Sy comes home safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment